NETIO PowerCable REST 101x is a smart WiFi power socket for integration with third-party systems using an open API.
NETIO PowerCable REST 101x is a smart WiFi power socket for integration with third-party systems using an open API. PowerCable REST features electrical measurements and control of the output using one of three http-based REST protocols – XML, JSON or URL API.
PowerCable is an industrial smart power extension cable with a WiFi connection to a LAN. Its web interface can be used to display the energy metering values (V, A, kWh, W, Hz, TruePF) and turn on/off the controlled output power socket.
Each PowerCable is two-point calibrated during manufacturing to measure consumption with a high accuracy.
- Current [A]
- Output power [W]
- Energy [Wh]
- TPF (True Power Factor)
- Voltage [V]
- Grid frequency [Hz]
- Phase [-180 … 180°]
Electrical socket types:
- PowerCable REST 101F – DE (Type F – Schuko)
- PowerCable REST 101E – FR (Type E) – France, Belgium, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland
- PowerCable REST 101J – CH (Type J) – Switzerland
- PowerCable REST 101G – UK (Type G) – United Kingdom, Malaysia, and so on
- PowerCable REST 101S – IEC-320 C13/C14 – 110/230V – 50/60Hz.
- Configuration via web browser.
- Measuring energy consumption (current, energy, power, TPF, grid voltage, etc.)
- ON/OFF switching via web interface (LAN), or via REST API.
- ZCS – zero-current output switching – for safety of the connected devices.
- WiFi reconnect function – device stays connected even if the WiFi connection fluctuates.
- Firmware upgradeable over the web, backwards compatibility.
- Accurate energy metering (<1%), every unit is calibrated.
- Wide operating temperature range (-10 to 65 °C).
- Easy and quick installation.
- Supported protocols: XML, JSON, URL API
|Network||WiFi – 802.11 b/g/n; 2.4GHz|
|WiFi reconnect functionality||YES|
|Built-in web server||YES|
|Supported protocol formats||XML, JSON, URL API|
|Power input||The “x” in the “101x” model number specifies the plug type|
|Power output||The “x” in the “101x” model number specifies the socket type|
|Maximum load||230V / 16A (10A for 101J and 101S)|
|Voltage||230V / 50Hz (Model 101S also supports 110V / 60Hz)|
|Temperature range||-10°C to +65°C (for 65°C, max. current is 5A)|
|Accuracy||(<1%), every unit is calibrated.|
|Event log||YES (web)|
|Internal consumption||Max 2 W|
|SPD – surge protection||YES, type 3|
|Zero-current output switching||YES|
|Output state independent on FW updates||YES|
|Default output state||On / Off / Last state|
|Size||180 x 40 x 30 mm + 2x cable 0.55m|
|Designed and manufactured||EU (Czech Republic, Prague)|