NETIO PowerCable MQTT 101x is a professional WiFi power socket featuring open API for integration with cloud IoT services.
NETIO PowerCable MQTT 101x is a professional WiFi power socket featuring open API for integration with cloud IoT services. The output socket can be controlled (On/Off) and electricity consumption measured (A, Wh, TPF, V, ..) from any IoT service. The WiFi socket supports the MQTT-flex communication protocol that allows adapting the MQTT communication to your needs.
The device can be configured with a web browser (MQTT communication settings, WiFi configuration etc). The web interface can be used to control the socket (ON/OFF) and read the measured energy consumption parameters (V, A, kWh, W, Hz, TruePF).
PowerCable MQTT can be connected to any MQTT broker (LAN / internet) or to your own online service. With MQTT-flex, the MQTT communication structure (Topic & Payload + trigger conditions) can be customized to fit your needs.
Each PowerCable is two-point calibrated during manufacturing to measure consumption with a high accuracy.
- Current [A]
- Output power [W]
- Energy [Wh]
- TPF (True Power Factor)
- Voltage [V]
- Grid frequency [Hz]
- Phase [-180 … 180°]
Electrical socket types:
- PowerCable MQTT 101F – DE (Type F – Schuko)
- PowerCable MQTT 101E – FR (Type E) – France, Belgium, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland
- PowerCable MQTT 101J – CH (Type J) – Switzerland
- PowerCable MQTT 101G – UK (Type G) – United Kingdom, Malaysia, and so on
- PowerCable MQTT 101S – IEC-320 C13/C14 – 110/230V – 50/60Hz.
- Configuration via web browser.
- Measuring energy consumption (current, energy, power, TPF, grid voltage, etc.)
- ON/OFF switching via web interface (LAN), or via MQTT.
- ZCS – zero-current output switching – for safety of the connected devices.
- WiFi reconnect function – device stays connected even if the WiFi connection fluctuates.
- Firmware upgradeable over the web, backwards compatibility.
- Accurate energy metering (<1%), every unit is calibrated.
- Wide operating temperature range (-10 to 65 °C).
- Easy and quick installation.
- Supported protocols: MQTT, HTTP(s) Push – JSON, HTTP(s) Push – XML
|Network||WiFi – 802.11 b/g/n; 2.4GHz|
|WiFi reconnect functionality||YES|
|Built-in web server||YES|
|Supported protocols||MQTT-flex, HTTP(s) Push XML / HTTP(s) Push JSON|
|Power input||The “x” in the “101x” model number specifies the plug type|
|Power output||The “x” in the “101x” model number specifies the socket type|
|Maximum load||230V / 16A (10A for 101J and 101S)|
|Voltage||230V / 50Hz (Model 101S also supports 110V / 60Hz)|
|Temperature range||-10°C to +65°C (for 65°C, max. current is 5A)|
|Accuracy||(<1%), every unit is calibrated.|
|Event log||YES (web)|
|Internal consumption||Max 1.2 W|
|SPD – surge protection||YES, type 3|
|Zero-current output switching||YES|
|Output state independent on FW updates||YES|
|Default output state||On / Off / Last state|
|Size||180 x 40 x 30 mm + 2x cable 0.55m|
|Designed and manufactured||EU (Czech Republic, Prague)|