GPS tracker standard is a revolutionary, low-energy locator for tracking and protecting your assets, people, shipments or luggages. It does not require any SIM card, does not need an external power and works for up to 3 years on one battery.
GPS tracker standard is a revolutionary, low-energy locator for tracking and protecting your assets, people, shipments or luggages. It does not require any SIM card, does not need an external power and works for up to 3 years on one battery. It is connected via SIGFOX network and sends information about the location, temperature and device state (like battery and signal) in 10min intervals.
The tracker is fully compatible with the application IoTpool for easy monitoring and managing the sensor and data (display of data in a map, SMS and e-mail alarm setup, data export, etc.). Connectivity for the first year is for FREE.
The ultra-low power device combines small size, light weight, functionality and autonomy that current GPS devices are missing.
- Connectivity via Sigfox network. Thanks to the Sigfox network, there is no need for telephone operator’s signal or using SIM cards.
- No external power needed.
- Very low power consumption (battery life up to 3 years).
- Compact device.
- Low operating cost.
- It can be used abroad (EU). Roaming is included for free.
- Simple management via the IOTPOOL application (overview of the current location, history, geofencing – SMS and e-mail alarms, data export, battery status).
|Battery||CR123A (included in the package), replaceable|
|Battery life period||3 years (depending on the number of sent messages)|
|Network||Sigfox, zone RC1|
|Operating temperature||-30 to +60 °C|
|Size||78 x 48 x 24 mm|